This page covers our return/exchange policy, our limited warranty terms, and the Integy Replacement Plan. If you have a problem with an Integy product, please review the terms below so that you can select which method fits your situation the best. If you need further assistance, contact us using our online ticket system. NOTE: All eBay related issues must be handled through the eBay messaging system ONLY.
THE PLACE OF PURCHASE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REFUND! We are not accountable for refunding/crediting purchases made from places other than the www.integy.com web store. If you purchased an item from a retailer and you want a refund (not warranty claim) you must contact the retailer, not us.
For items purchased directly from our www.integy.com web store, we accept returns within 30-days from the date of purchase for items in original, unused condition only. No exceptions.
Any items that show signs of use will not be eligible for any type of credit. Due to the nature of vehicle kits having numerous unmarked bags inside their boxes from the factory, vehicle kits (including pre-built ARTRs) are not eligible for credit if the original box was opened. All items must be returned in their original packaging (with tags) with no signs of wear, use or installation. All items to be returned must be shipped in appropriate protective packaging (a shipper's box, bubble or pillow wrap, etc.). Please do not use the original packaging as the shipping box. Items damaged during return shipping due to improper packaging will not be accepted.
Returns must be executed within 30 days of the purchase date. When you return your purchase within 30 days of the purchase date you will receive a full refund in the form of an online coupon for the price of the item (minus any shipping costs) pending the return meets all of the guidelines above. Any returns received after the 30-day period will not be eligible for a credit. No cash refunds. Shipping charges are not credited. Please allow up to 1 week for the coupon refunds to be processed once approved.
To send an item to us for a return, you will need an RMA#; see the "How Do I send An Item?" section below.
PRODUCT EXCHANGES: Product exchanges are treated as a "refund-to-purchase"; in other words, if you are requesting an exchange, we will first credit your original return (the Return Policy applies) and then you can place a new order with the parts you want.
Warranty: Repair/Exchange Policy
Integy offers a limited 30-DAY WARRANTY REPAIR/EXCHANGE from the date of purchase (not the date of actual installation or first use) for the repair or replacement of Integy-branded (Integy name is printed on the product) items due to DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND/OR WORKMANSHIP ONLY. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt (if purchased directly from an authorized retailer) or an invoice number (if purchased directly from Integy) is required for warranty claims. All warranty exchange claims require the customer to send us the items to be repaired/exchanged. All items sent to us will be subject to a warranty inspection before any action is taken.
This warranty is only for Integy-branded products that are defective from the factory - not for products that break when they are being used. Please note that many Integy-branded parts are designed to use your original hardware and fasteners. Some items (shocks, gearboxes, axles, etc.) are assembled for packaging purposes only, and may require some prep before installation, such as shimming for proper alignment, checking tightness of all components and fasteners, anti-seize or grease between any metal-to-metal contact, and liquid thread lock for critical fasteners. Check, adjust, and set/reset all new items when taken out of the package! Failure to do so is not a warranty-related incident.
We do not do "trade-ups", substitution for discount, or warranty returns for non-identical items. Our warranty repair/exchange only applies to identical components. Discontinued products are not covered under warranty once remaining stock is depleted.
There is a misconception that if something breaks when it is being used, that it is automatically "defective"; but the reality is that things happen - even during normal usage - that can cause a product failure; when a product fails it does not automatically mean that the product was defective. A real world example of this is if you run over a nail and get a flat tire on your passenger car. Was the tire defective? No, because the cause of the failure was running over the nail during normal usage.
Warrantied items may be repaired/replaced at our discretion. In some cases we may replace the defective item with slightly different versions of the same item depending on our stock status; this will only occur if the part has had a running change in production, is no longer available, or has been updated. We reserve the right to exchange the old part with our most current version of that part number, or an equivalent part that functions similar to the original warrantied item. In some cases the part might look slightly different or have cosmetic differences (color shade or surface texture), but mechanically the part will still function identical (if not improved) to the original item. We do not apply refunds for a warranty-related item.
To send an item to us for a warranty exchange, you will need an RMA#; see the "How Do I send An Item?" section below.
Warranty/Repair - Special order Parts
In the event that we are out of stock or do not carry spare parts to allow for a warranty/repair, we will have to special order the components from our factory overseas. Please note that special ordered components may take between 2-8 weeks to arrive from the factory due to production schedules. However, we cannot guarantee that 100% of the special orders we send to the factory will be fulfilled; If we cannot secure replacement components after 8-weeks, we may substitute an alternative solution in the form of an online coupon or a discount/exchange for alternate replacement parts at our discretion.
Wear and Tear Products that did not break or fail because of a manufacture defect, products used in races or a competitive environment are also not covered under warranty, and products subject to "normal wear and tear" such as worn down wheels or tires, gears and drive shafts, tool tips worn down from normal use, used LiPo batteries, etc. are also not covered under warranty. Broken tool tips are NOT covered under warranty. Discontinued products cannot be replaced under warranty. Cosmetic damage due to usage is not covered under warranty.
Third-Party and Non-Integy Branded Items Any warranty claims for non Integy-branded (Integy name is NOT printed on the product) and/or third party branded products (3Racing, G.T. Power, etc.) should be brought to the attention of the third party manufacturer directly.
Other Situations that Void the Warranty Any damage caused by error of assembly, installation, adjustment and/or lack of maintenance; any components or parts that are lost or damaged during normal usage, crashing, or racing; products that have been permanently altered, modified, or have had material removed; products that have been used for any reason other than its original, intended purpose; products purchased from an unauthorized distributor and/or unauthorized reseller; products with a different shade of color due to different production runs.
We accept no responsibility for crash damage and/or loss of kits, engines, accessories, etc. incurred during operation of a radio-controlled model. In most cases it is very difficult or impossible to determine whether crash damage was actually due to radio equipment failure or to operator error. Also, we cannot be held responsible for any purchased components that are incorporated into radio systems or problems caused by incompatibility between radio components, parts, and repairs not completed by our service center, etc. In addition, please do not attempt to remedy defects yourself as doing so means you accept the item as-is and you void any warranty thereafter.
Warranty: Repair vs. Replacement
Some items (chargers, cooling systems, etc.) may be repaired instead of replaced under warranty at our discretion. We accept non-warranty repair requests at a flat rate of $45 per repaired item. All repairs are handled as product exchanges, and must be pre-approved by our staff. To request a repair, you will need an RMA#; see the "How Do I send An Item?" section below.
How Do I Send An Item?
You need a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") first before sending anything to us for warranty, repair, exchange, or refunds. To get an RMA#, you must start a ticket through our online ticket system. For the fastest response, please include the following information in the ticket:
1. Your full name
2. Your complete shipping address
3. The part number of the item in question
4. Proof of purchase (or Integy invoice #)
5. A short explanation of the situation (why are you sending us a product?)
Once our staff assesses the situation, we will instruct you on how to proceed; if a product needs to be sent to us, we will issue you the RMA# to use along with the products being returned to us. The #RMA number is important - it will allow our staff to reference any conversations/texts/email/messages between the customer and our staff in order to handle the situation.
NOTE: Any arriving package without a valid RMA# will not be processed!
Shipping fees associated with the order will not be refunded. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with any returns/exchanges. Any fees associated with refused packages or shipments marked return to sender will be deducted from the return. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the refund to be processed once approved.
Integy Replacement Plan
Broken, worn down products, missing components, and anything else that is not eligible for a warranty can be replaced for a discounted price (from MSRP) under the Integy Replacement Plan. The replacement plan applies to all Integy-branded products only. Spare parts (lost components, etc.) may also be available (stock pending).
To initiate a product replacement, begin by using our online ticket system. For the fastest response, please include the following information in the ticket:
1. Your full name
2. Your complete shipping address
3. The part number of the part you are replacing
4. Proof of purchase (or Integy invoice #)
5. A short explanation of the situation (why are you sending us a product?)
6. Your valid PAYPAL address
If we do not have any questions regarding the replacement, we will reply with a price quote and a PayPal request to the address you gave us. Once payment is made and confirmed, we will ship the replacement part out to you.
Please note that the only available method for payment is through PayPal request. We cannot do credit card transactions for the Replacement Plan. Once a Replacement Plan ticket has been initiated, we will only hold a replacement product for 48 hours after the PayPal request is sent; non-responses to PayPal requests 48 hours after the request was sent will cancel the parts reservation, and you will have to submit a new Replacement Plan ticket.
Older items (updated, discontinued) may be replaced with slightly different versions of the same item while retaining the same part number; this occurs if the part has had a running change in production, is no longer available, or has been updated. In this case we reserve the right to exchange the old part with our most current version of that part number. In some cases the part might look slightly different or have cosmetic differences (color shade or surface texture), but mechanically the part will still function identical (if not improved) to the original item. In situations like this we will inform the customer beforehand.
Please thoroughly check your orders once you purchase/receive it. If a shipment arrives at your door with apparent shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you purchased an Integy item that is missing a component from an authorized dealer/hobby shop, you must CONTACT THE SELLER FIRST for an exchange (for a complete packaged item) or request a refund from the seller. If you ordered a product directly from the Integy web store and it is missing a component, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt to get a replacement.
NOTE: All eBay related issues must be handled through the eBay messaging system ONLY.
Refused Warranty/Replacement Plan - Return Shipping
All returned products sent to Integy under a Warranty Exchange, Product Repair, or Replacement Plan become the property of Integy. In instances where a product sent to us is no longer covered under warranty, and/or a customer refuses any offer for product repair or replacement (under our "Replacement Plan upgrade"), the customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with any item returns.
Extent of Liability
Integy accepts no liability for any damage to the vehicle where an Integy product was used or installed (defective or not), any consequential damage to other items, inconvenience or injury incurred by the user, any loss of time or any costs associated with determining the source of product problems, or any loss of time or any costs incurred while removing, servicing or installing Integy products. If you experience difficulty during the installation or subsequent use of an Integy product, please seek advice from your local hobby shop. You can also use our online ticket system for additional assistance. All warranties apply only to the original end user customer of the product for so long as the original end user customer owns the product. The limited warranty is non-transferable.
• Most of our products do not include instructions, and are meant to be completely installed by an experienced hobbyist; this includes assembly/disassembly, set-up and adjustment, and maintenance. If you are unable to assemble / install a product, please consult your local hobby shop for assistance.
• Any repair/replacement claim for third-party branded items sold by Integy will, at the sole discretion of Integy, be eligible for replacement only. Integy reserves the right to offer a substitute any product which is not available (not in stock) or no longer available (discontinued) with a product of comparable value and function.
• Only Integy-branded products that are under warranty will be replaced; Non-Integy branded parts or any factory/OEM components damaged as a result of the usage of our parts are not covered under our warranty.
• Non-Integy branded rechargeable batteries, chargers, and related products are covered by warranties of the original OEM battery manufacturers. Integy has no control over exactly how the battery products and chargers are used and therefore we can only provide you with the best information available at the time of sale. Users must accept the risks involved associated with using, storing, and charging these types of batteries. Not all Ace, VB, GT, Imax, Intellect, IP, EP, GP & Eagle battery products are sold through Integy in the U.S. Batteries and electronic items found to be purchased through another source will not be accepted for warranty claim.
• Integy products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support equipment or for applications in which the failure or malfunction of the products would create a situation in which personal injury or death is likely to occur. Integy shall not be held liable for the death of any person or any loss, injury or damage to persons or property by use of products used in applications including, but not limited to: military or military-related equipment, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems and medical or medical-related equipment. If such use is intended, contact Integy for components suitable for such applications.
• Integy's total liability under this or any other warranty, express or implied, is limited to repair, replacement or refund for the product(s) in question. Repair, replacement or refund is the sole and exclusive remedies for breach of warranty or any other legal theory. to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Integy shall not be liable to the purchaser or end user customer of a Integy product for any damages, expenses, lost time, lost revenues, lost savings, lost profits, or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from the purchase, use or inability to use the Integy product, even if Integy has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
• Our limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
• With regards to citizens of countries that are members of the European Union, if this product is purchased by a consumer and not in the course of a business, this warranty shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. This disclaimer does not purport to limit or exclude Integy's liability for death or injury caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for crash damage and/or loss of kits, engines, accessories, etc. incurred during operation of a radio-controlled model. In most cases it is very difficult or impossible to determine whether crash damage was actually due to radio equipment failure or to operator error. Also, we cannot be held responsible for any purchased components that are incorporated into radio systems or problems caused by incompatibility between radio components, parts, and repairs not completed by our service center, etc.
• It is impossible to guarantee product compatibility for product recommendations. We provide information and suggestions to the best of our abilities based on the information available to us at the time. We are unable to guarantee successful outcomes.
• All of the products we sell are intended for retail consumption by our customers and are not intended for resale unless a reseller account is setup for you already. Any consequences arising out of the resale of merchandise purchased from Integy Inc. is the responsibility of the seller, not Integy Inc. We reserve the right to revoke the ordering privileges of customers commercially reselling our products without prior approval.
• We reserve the right to limit quantities and discounts. Also, please note that most items we offer are intended for use in the USA. International radio frequency and electric current requirements are the responsibility of the buyer. Integy Inc. cannot provide CE certification documentation.
Additional policies may exist. Policies are not limited to those on this page. Contact us with any questions.